Welcome to Thrive on Etsy!
Etsy is a fantastic platform for crafty people who want to sell their physical or digital goods online. However, there are many roadblocks that new Etsy sellers face when launching their own shop. That’s why I created Thrive on Etsy!
I’ve personally operated several Etsy shops over the past few years, and have acted as an eCommerce consultant to several larger shops.
While I’ve now shifted my focus to primarily selling digital products such as Canva Templates on Etsy, I’ve also had experience selling handmade products that are in high demand and ship globally (both on Etsy and other eCommere platforms). So while I may not derive a full time income from Etsy, I do make at least $1,000 per month in passive income from my digital downloads and their associated upsells:
As someone who is fascinated by the emerging creator economy, I view Etsy as an essential revenue stream for most creators. It is one of my most reliable sources of passive income, and offers me a fun creative outlet whenever I want to try my hand at a new art or craft.
While blogging remains my primary focus, I’ve increasingly noticed an essential overlap between savvy Etsy sellers who understand the value of promoting their listing through content marketing. Similarly, there are many arts and crafts bloggers who use Etsy as their “store” which they promote through their blog.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about other strategies for becoming a full time creator, check out my Linkedin Profile to contact me/learn more about me!You can also reach out using our Contact page.
I hope you find this site a useful resource!
- How to Use Etsy Stats to Boost Your SalesUncover how to use Etsy stats to boost your sales, utilizing data insights for optimized listings and increased visibility.
- Selling on Etsy vs. ArtFireA comparison of selling on Etsy vs. ArtFire, weighing pros and cons to choose the best platform for your handmade goods business.
- How To Shop Local On EtsyDiscover how to shop local on Etsy, supporting small businesses in your community while finding unique and quality products.
- How Does Etsy Notify You of a Sale?Understand how Etsy notifies you of a sale, ensuring you stay updated and responsive to your customers’ purchases.
- How to Optimize Your Etsy WorkflowLearn how to optimize your Etsy workflow, streamlining your operations to enhance productivity and boost sales.
- Renew or Relist on Etsy: A Guide for SellersUnderstand whether to renew or relist on Etsy with our guide, making informed decisions to maximize visibility and sales.
- The Difference Between Etsy Tags and KeywordsUnravel the difference between Etsy tags and keywords, leveraging both to optimize your listings and boost your store’s visibility.
- Does Etsy Report Sales To The IRS?Does Etsy report sales to the IRS? Uncover the tax implications of your Etsy sales and stay compliant with this guide.
- How to Change Your Etsy Email AddressThis guide will show you how to change your Etsy email address, keeping your Etsy account secure and up to date.